Thursday, October 9, 2014

Waking Up

Ahhh, today is a relaxed day. Our itinerary for the day is roughly half of what we have been riding. Originally it was scheduled to be an all out rest day but Mike and I decided an easier-paced day would be better than a complete day off the bike.

Yesterday was an all-out picture-perfect post-card kind of day. I wish I could describe the absolute beauty and majesty of this trip but I cannot. I don't think my vocabulary is the limiting factor though; some things cannot be adequately described but rather must be experienced.


As for experience, this trip is definitely a bucket-list item for me. How could it not be? The scenery is absolutely breath-taking. Each turn of the road offers up a new vista that both awes and inspires you. The company is wonderful. I am thoroughly enjoying getting to know Mike and Rhonda better. And oh by the way I am spending hours on my bike, which is one of my favorite things to do. What is there not to love!

As fantastic as this trip is, I am however having withdrawals from Halle Grace and I am VERY excited to see her in just a couple of days. One day honey, I would love to redo this event with you.


We will give it a few years yet though.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment